The Power of Positive Thinking & How

Good Morning!
Positive thoughts change the way our brain is wired. It really has biochemical, neuro-chemical affects on our brain. So, yes, with your thoughts, you can therefore change your life.
☆☆☆☆
The root of unhappiness originates from your thoughts, and there is no shortage of bad thoughts so if you want to remove all traces of happiness from your daily life, continuous negative thinking will do it.
☆☆☆☆
This is something you have done  yourself or seen others around you succumb to this and it is an ugly spiral, which can lead to depression and anxiety unhappy life.
☆☆☆☆

By changing the conversation with yourself, this produce positive thoughts and in turn you will have positive life experiences. Start by eliminating old harmful thoughts for new fresh and empowering ones.

“You are not a helpless victim of your own thoughts, but rather a master of your own mind.”
Louise Hay

Examples of transitioning your thoughts from negative to positive:

1. I am not enough …. I have so much that it’s hard to believe I’ve been this fortunate. Don’t make me count them for you!

2. I don’t have enough … I don’t see why I need to “have” in order to be happy when happiness stems from deep within.

3. I can’t possibly do that.…. How can I ever know the extent of my powers if I don’t first try. In fact, forget try. I am going to DO and find out next. Thank you, dear sweet Yoda.

4. I am too set in my ways …… I am willing to change. I am not an animal. I am a human being with intelligence, and I can change if I desire it.

5.  I doubt it will happen or come through…. I am counting on it happening and either way, I will be delighted with the outcome because something better will happen if this doesn’t come through.

You can do anything you put your mind to, believe and you will achieve. ~Camille Edley

Wishing you a wonderful day!
Peace & Love,
✌💖
Camille

Comments

Popular Posts